Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pictures of some hard workers

I don't have pictures from all the work crews yet, but here are some from the group I was with today. I'll do my best to get some pictures from the other groups.

Lunch break















Mitch G. after a lot of sanding.



















Andrew B. Parents, consider this your warning...the clothes are going to come home very DIRTY.



















Another sander - Nic N.















Meredith M. and Nick N.














Our ceiling crew -- Andrew B. and Courtney O.



















Alex H. mudding the ceiling.



















One of my favorite quotes of the day was when I asked Megan N. if she had done this before (she was clearly experienced in this work). She looked at me and said, "Honey, we built our own house." I love it when the kids on the trip mentor the adults on the work site.














Nicki Y. hard at work.








No comments:

Post a Comment